Monday, March 8, 2010

My daily "grateful" list in my wonderful (and challenging)life...


As my birthday (in March) soon approaches I look at myself with how I have been so blessed with everything in my life.

Yes, we all have our ups and downs in life BUT there is always those who are less fortunate that you just can't afford to let the negatives in your life overtake the positive! Live life to the FULLEST! Know you are given an opportunity to live so take it...armed with a positive and spiritual desire!! You only live "once"!

This is what I shared with my mother, my biggest inspiration...


Hi Mom
-

I just wanted to share this with you that I have been posting on Facebook everyday. This was inspired by my friend, Dorrena. Hope you are having a good morning and continue throughout your day...

3/1/2010
. I am grateful for having wonderful friends and family for each and every journey I experience in my life. Thank you for your constant support.

3/2/2010. I am grateful for my inspiration to cook and bake: Mom! Thank you for giving me the guidance and knowledge you possess which were taught to you.

3/3/2010. I am grateful for having the "right tools" to handle anything that comes my way - within reason.

3/4/2010. I am grateful for Facebook - keeping up with my current, former and future friends has been wonderful.

3/5/2010. I am thankful to have all my 5 senses (touching, smelling, hearing, seeing and touching)...for today is a beautiful day having all of them to experience the day!

3/6/2010. I am VERY grateful to my mother, Betty Tisdale, who brought my sister and me to the United States in 1970 and giving us a wonderful and enriched life. She is my inspiration and mentor to live life on its own terms. Thank you, Mom! I love you!

3/7/2010. I am grateful for God.

3/8/2010. I am grateful for the ability to learn and grow in a positive and spiritual direction.

There you have it...my daily "grateful" things in my fortunate life!

Talk to you soon! I love you!

Love -

Lien :)
XOXOXO

1 comment: