Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My husband, Damon...

Just a quick note as I know my husband will see the previous post...forgetting to mention my marriage. I met my husband, Damon in 1986 and got married in 1994 at a place called, Bacon Mansion on top of Capitol Hill.

He is a real estate broker for his own company, Madison Partners Real Estate in downtown Seattle. He loves playing music as he was once in a couple (or more?) bands. The band that he played in and most recognisable was "The Enemy" back in the early 1980's. One of his guitars is in the EMP (Experience Music Project) .

We have a lovely dog, named Skipper - a Schipperke, a Belgian breed with no tail! Yipee! No wagging his tail and knocking things OVER! All in all ...I have a great family! Couldn't ask for a better one..oh, I... don't think {wink!}!

That pretty much sums up my family in a nutshell... and...the rest of my life continues to unfold like the "Days of Our Lives"!!

Lien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment