Thursday, May 6, 2021

May 6th, 2021


(A beautiful bouquet of flowers from a lovely family friend! Thank you!)

   Tonight’s blog entry is going to be very short. The true beginning of this esophageal cancer journey starts at 3:30am tomorrow morning as I prepare for the J feeding tube to be placed on the left side of my stomach to help maintain nutrition to gain weight.

  Everything will fall into place (fingers crossed and prayers dare answered daily🙏). 

  I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your beautiful personal cards you have sent, voice messages in my voice mail box, gifts sent via mail/UPS/Amazon/etc, prayers and positive thoughts have touched me immensely.

  Please be kind and compassionate with one another. You are all beautiful...inside and out. 😀❤️

With much love and gratitude,

Liennie! ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment